Tuesday, April 14, 2015

2015: First Quarter Travels

by lakwatserong tatay

First three months of 2015 is done and summer period has already started. I'm just so lucky that i have been to different places in just three months specially together with my family and friends...


So let me start with my first travel stop....
An early trek near on our house in Angono, Rizal. I've named the place as Mt. Perlita named after the restaurant that can be seen on the peak together with old tower....^_^
With my wife, kuya gab & ate gayle trekking to bushes...^_^

Next stop was a traverse dayhike in Mt. Daraitan, Tanay, Rizal to Tinipak River, General Nakar, Quezon Province. Together with xplorerboyz Carlo, Melvin, Johari, Joel and Ekoy. It was another memorable dayhike because of its memorable road trip, almost all assault hike and a very refreshing dip at Tinipak river. Although our adventures was not complete, we promise to ourselves that we will comeback for its cave and waterfalls.....^_^

Xplorerboyz @ Mt. Daraitan Summit

X-plorerboyz enjoying Tinipak River

Summertime is almost started. So better to start the summer with a beacheenering trip and our next stop was a family beacheenering trip at Laiya, San Juan, Batangas in Sigayan Bay Beach Resort. This is the first time that Macoy family had an beach adventure for our yearly summer trip. My kids really enjoyed the beach and all of us had also a great time spending the shores of Laiya..^_^

Me with my family at Sigayan Bay Beach Resort
Next stop was another road trip travel up north. The province of my mother-in-law. Together with my wife, kids and the rest of Macoy family, we travelled to Bauang, La Union. To enjoy another weekend of beacheenering, visiting relatives and a little get together gathering. However it was really hard for me travelling with an upset stomach, but this will not stop me to enjoy another family vacation...^_^

Me @ Baccuit Sur, Bauang Beach

My kids are really enjoying....^_^

Me with Gab at St Peter Parish Church of Bauang, La Union

Weekend Getaway Group Shot @ Tito Senyong's Place....

After our weekend stay at La Union, it's time to go back to reality, however we had another stop prior in going back to Manila.We visited, toured and pray for our safety trip back home at the Church of Manaoag also known as The Shrine of Our Lady of the Rosary of Manaoag....^_^

Family photo opps at Manaoag Church

My kids @ Historical Church marker
So for the meantime, this is all of my travels and family getaways !!!!! Just check me on all of my social media sites as im always posting where i have been...#lakwatserongtatay....^_^

Lakwatserong Tatay will be back !!!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Looking for Accomodation